Biotech3D – Take benefit by using the 3D ultrasonic polymer disinfection in various use-cases
3D-disinfection using the Ultrasonic Polymer Fogging technology
The main-reason for a lack of disinfection is caused by human errors in combination with outdated disinfection methods.
For decades, the disinfection of rooms was exclusively done 2-dimensionally when surfaces got scrubbed and wiped.
But in reality, even trained cleaning staff can not disinfect all potential surfaces exactly. Moreover, despite existing hygiene plans, unpleasant or difficult to access areas are often insufficiently cleaned. Even if aggressive chemicals are used on a regular basis, in the end the disinfection itself was not that sustainable.
But let us tell you about of our technology - the polymeric fog which is generated due our device within the room even reachs into every far corner and crevice of the room and eliminates unwanted germs such as resistant MRSA bacteria, E. Coli, dangerous noro-viruses, flu-viruses and more. Moreover it also can be used to eliminate various fungi and yeasts, as well organic odors. After a "fog-standing-time" of minimum 45 minutes rooms can be used again as usual.
See Video of use in austrian public transfer during corona crisis in 2020:
Due a 3D-disinfection sufaces and air are completely disinfected – our technology disinfects the air and provides a sustainable temporary protective layer to the room and its objects. This saves "no-touch-areas" too.
All devices are produced in a quality manner within Austria. They perform in highly energy efficient way almost silent. Its fog is generated almost without any pressure and our ultrasonic membrane technology allows you to disinfect almost every single closed room, regardless of its size or structure. Even narrow spaces and ventilation pipes can be disinfected smoothly.
Take benefit by the performance of our 3D cold-fogging technology:
• Highly effective disinfection:
Disinfects more than 99% of all germs without the useage of any aggressive chemicals
• High broadband-effectiveness:
eliminates viruses, bacteria, fungi and organic odor
• Germ-free room air:
The cleaned room air is completely free of germs afterwards
• Preventive protection layers:
Depot-effect ensures sustainable protection
• Quick and efficient useage:
Disinfected rooms can be re-entered within a very short time.
• Our multilingual device is easy to handle:
Touch-display and remote-control to navigate through a tablet from outside the room
• No annoying preparatory work necessary:
Due there are no items to remove, you will save time
• High energy-efficiency devices
• High environmental compatibility
• High quality product which is "Made in Austria"
Tested according to OECD guidelines and ISO 9001, ISO 14001, EN 15085, EN 6701, ECM;
3D-disinfection compared to alternative disinfection-methods
Our patented 3D-disinfection process uses ultrasonic membranes to generate cold-fog. This brings numerous of advantages with it comparing to alternative room-disinfection methods which are using non-polymeric substances through compressor & nozzle:
• noiseless useage (can also be used outdoors)
• disinfecting complex structured rooms and ventilation shafts
• Intelligent design & usabilty (controlling the device from outside the room)
• no tripping hazards due to annoying cables or compressed air-hoses
• sustainable protection instead of volatile and briefly disinfection
• smaller particle diameter (< 10 μm sized fog-particles)
• more efficiency to nozzle & compressor methods
• better performance (more fog-particles within the amount of biocide)
• economically benefits (less biocide is required)
• pressure-free polymer fog (without wetting the room)
• durable devices, which are almost maintenance-free
• Reduction of the staffs workload (no unnecessary space sealing)
• modern, user-friendly device (perfect look & feel)