Providing the best polymeric 3-dimensional disinfection for a healthy future
Let us introduce you Biotech3D – an innovative high-tech disinfection device!
Our 3D-method is based on bringing out tiny polymeric aerosols using the ultrasonic-membrane technology to eliminate a broad spectrum of (resistant) bacteria, virus, fungi and organic odors of all kinds. Indoor air and surfaces are quickly disinfected and an antibacterial protection is installed on rooms surfaces. This protects non-contact-surfaces over many weeks and makes the big difference in avoiding (nosocomial) infections.
Problem and solution
For example multi-resistant bacterias (MRSA) remain viable on surfaces for several months in rooms. As a result of such MRSA infection thousands of people die each year. The economic damage caused by nosocomial infections is enormous, but it could be significantly reduced due a consistent use of our "3D disinfection-method".
Regardless to the rooms structure our polymer-fog reaches all corners and crevices of the room. It disinfects the room-air and surfaces during the so called "fog-standing-time" and does not harm surfaces like aggressive chemicals. It leaves an imperceptible antibacterial protection layer to help you increasing the room-protection-interval.
Innovation: 3-dimensional room disinfection
• highly effective biocide to combat bacteria, virus, fungi
• also reaches each single corner, grooves and crevice in a room
• disinfects hard-to-reach surfaces, even if the room height is enormous
• our technology counteracts potential human errors
• long-term effects due its sustainable protection-layers brings "antibacterial surfaces"
• eliminates unpleasant organic smells
• effective broad-spectrum disinfection-effects at reasonable toxicology
• our patented process is the definition of "Ultrasonic Polymer Fogging" technology
• eliminates germs without using aggressive chemicals
3D-disinfection breaks potential infection chains, for example to prevent (nosocomial) infections. However, there is a wide range of potential use-cases for our device, which all can take benefits by the advantages of the three-dimensional cold fogging process.
• hospitals, medical facilities, as well patient-transportation
• rentirement-homes and rehabilitation facilities
• public transport systems e.g. Train, bus, tram or even taxi
• property management institutions e.g. Handover of apartments
• office-cubes, meeting rooms and production facilities
• sauna, wellness, spa, as well fitness facilities
• hotel- and gastronomy and entertainment sector
• freight containers, tanks & within the transportation system
• air conditioning and ventilation systems
• agriculture and sewer-systems